Skip to main content

BFC Ink Pen Pals - Nocolette from France (Fan Story)

Nicolette - Bonjour!!!  Je m'appelle Nicolette!  I live in France and am one of the newest member of the BFC as their pen pal!

By the way, shameless plug for our editor's Jafra Cosmetics business...  Have you heard of Jafra?  They released this really good smelling perfume called "Paris et Moi".

Here is a video!
Pretty neat, right?
You can order yours at
www.myJafra.com/Fabulous


What do you know about France?  Syren has been there when she was younger and got to tour most of the country and even stopped at Monaco and Switzerland.  I prefer the provence, that is the countryside of France, but of course most people when they think of France they think of Paris.

I can't tell you too much about myself per the official BFC story-archs because there was not much out there for Syren to find.  So this is all original concept here...

I currently live in Paris, but I am from Toulouse, known as "La Ville Rose" (The Pink City) because a lot of our buildings were made with terracotta bricks, after all it is a very old city.  Toulouse borders the Spanish country and is the capital of the Occitainie region.

One of my favorite things to do growing up was to play by the Garonne river which runs down the middle of the city.  My other favorite thing to do was to visit all the Chateaus near by.  Because France has so much history you can visit castles all over the country.

But as I said I now live in Paris with my moma!  My dad still lives in Toulouse and I get to visit him on the weekends but it is quite the travel.

I went from living in the capital of the Occitanie region to living in the capital of the whole country!  And of course Paris is known as the city of lights!  My favorite place to visit in Paris is Montmarte, even if it is not what it once was and is now crowded with tourists and has pushed out starving artists because people with money want to live there.
Me at Montmarte in Paris with the Basilica behind.
I love the cobble stone streets and I love the ambiance!  But I don't spend much on food since my mom is a great cook and I eat at home!

My friends here is Paris, Sophie and Christelle, are like sisters to me!  And I hope the BFC gets to know them too!  But I am really happy to know the BFC, it feels like I have sisters all over the world!

I love gardening, and want to be a bee keeper when I am on my own, but my moma says I have to be practical and wants me to go to business school instead.  That's okay, I can learn how to run a bee keeper business!  But what I am really passionate about, and maybe this is cliche, but it is painting!  it really relaxes me to paint!

I hope you enjoyed this little blog entry about me. Syren, our editor, is doing her best to include all the official stories in this blog, but she really wanted to tell original stories.  She told me now that she has the books and the journals, she is focused on original tales from the pen pals group and then later more stories on the BFC after everything that happened.  Most likely fan stories of summer vacations and things like that!

Well, I will see you again soon!  A bientot!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Aliesha and Noelle's Diary: All about the twins!

Meet the twins, Aliesha and Noelle! Ediktor's note:  These journals came with the dolls themselves and were released before the books! All about us! Aliesha Roberts BFC Position:   Chairperson BEST thing about the BFC:   Parties, gossip, and listening to the Beat Boyz songs! Brothers and Sisters:   My twin Noelle! Dream Career:   Superstar If I could be anyone in the world I'd be:   Duh, me! Person I admire the most:   Me again! I really like:   Mickey Dean from Beat Boyz There won's be anything I don't know in Noelle's file at all!  And I bet she won't add that she really likes Ben Michealson! The BFC by Aliesha Our top 10 reasons why the BFC rocks: You can totally reveal your deepest,darkest secrets without leaving the room. There's no Dina the Diva or her gang to ruin the fun. You've always got people to come to your parties. It's alright to make an idiot of yours

Welcome to the Official Unofficial BFC ink Blog!

Hello everyone! We are the BFC ink, which is the Best Friends Club! We were in production circa 2005 but MGA Entertainment discontinued our line.  Since then we've become a collectors novelty and have been sought out by many people all over the world.  You can find us on ebay now, and occassionally you can still find some of us brand new on Amazon too but we no longer sell for the $25 from our Target and ToysRUs days, now we sometimes sell for hundreds of dollars! You can find out how this blog came to be by reading this blog post about our collector! http://syrenfranco.blogspot.com/2017/04/bfc-ink-doll-collection-complete.html There are 13 of us now in our blog editor, Syren Franco's collection... 12 official, and one of us is customized... we hope to have more new BFC members soon!  Also, we will be including our stories both official MGA Entertainment pressed, and fan stories! Here you can find Yuko's blog, and different categories for

Syren's Full BFC Ink Collection as of 11/6/2017

Short Summary no Commentary Full Video with Commentary